Friday, November 26, 2010

Another DUMMY in my LIFE????? OMG! sanggup ka mushi?

hurm..


i dont know why am I experiencing this CHILL..

just like the chill that I feel on my first date..



oh ya.. did I mention that another guy is trying to steal my heart away??

AGAIN?? lol..

( NOTE this : Plis dun freak out if u know who the guy is..hehe )


but ofkoz.. we are not official yet..

so dun get all bitchy & spread the rumours.. GET IT?!


well.. lets name him DUMMY..

( but the reality is, he is a top scorer student.. especially in +maths & physics.. gilek tu anak..hehe..)

his totally not a Dummy.. but who care? I still want to call him DUMMY! lol..


to be honest.. i actually dun know what i want..

should i Allow him to be part of my life?

or i should just IGNORE him??

kuz this is totally not the first time I reject him.. but yet! he just dun know how to quit!

DARN it! haha..


then just when i thought that things wont get any worst..

DUMMY is a close fren to SPEAKY( still rmmbr speaky? the guy that i reject harshly?? )

& guess what..

Dummy was once a freind of BERRY too..

aiyaa~~ Complicated much?!


but i guess i'm just gonna go wif da flow..

and let everything thats gonna happen in the future be a surprice to all of us!

thats da beauty of life.. its a mystery!


well.. till then! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment